Business Continuity Graduate Certificate
Complete the following admission requirements:
- Students must have a completed baccalaureate degree.
- If the degree is in a non-security or business continuity-related field and has a 3.0 or higher cumulative GPA, students will be required to start with one 400-level course, that is an elective option for the degree.
- Students who have already obtained a graduate degree will not be required to complete an entrance exam or complete a 400-level course first.
- Students with a baccalaureate degree with a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher in a related field will not have any additional testing or entry course requirements.
- Students with a cumulative GPA between 3.0 and 2.75, regardless of the field of study, will be required to complete the Watson Glaser Critical Thinking Exam.
- Students with a cumulative GPA below 2.75, will be required to submit results from either the GRE or GMAT.
Minimum Requirements for Business Continuity Graduate Certificate: 12 credits
|General University Requirements|
|Complete the general university requirements.|
|Graduate Certificate Requirements|
|Complete the graduate certificate requirements.|
|Business Continuity Program Requirements|
|Complete the following:|
|HSEM F645||Crisis Management||3|
|HSEM F646||Business Continuity and Risk Assessment||3|
|HSEM F632||Project Management||3|
|Complete one of the following:||3|
|Business Continuity and Crisis Management 1|
|Business Continuity Audit|
If no prior experience in business continuity, HSEM F445 is a required prerequisite for this certificate.