Cybersecurity Management Graduate Certificate
Complete the following admission requirements:
- Students must have a completed baccalaureate degree.
- Students must possess either prior education specific to IT, networking or cybersecurity-related work experience or a combination of both with the approval and review of the program director to enter the cybersecurity management or associated concentration within the MSDM.
- If the degree is in a non-security or non-cybersecurity-related field and the student has a 3.0 or higher cumulative GPA, students will be required to start with one 400-level course, that is an elective option for the degree.
- Students who have already obtained a graduate degree will not be required to complete an entrance exam or complete a 400-level course first.
- Students with a baccalaureate degree with a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher in a related field will not have any additional testing or entry course requirements.
- Students with a cumulative GPA between 3.0 and 2.75, regardless of the field of study, will be required to complete the Watson Glaser Critical Thinking Exam.
- Students with a cumulative GPA below 2.75, will be required to submit results from either the GRE or GMAT.
Minimum Requirements for Cybersecurity Management Graduate Certificate: 12 credits
|General University Requirements|
|Complete the general university requirements.|
|Graduate Certificate Requirements|
|Complete the graduate certificate requirements.|
|Cybersecurity Program Requirements|
|Complete the following:|
|HSEM F641||Information Assurance and Risk Assessment||3|
|HSEM F648||Perspectives in Addressing Cybersecurity & Critical Infrastructure||3|
|HSEM F649||Cyber Threats and Vulnerabilities||3|
|Complete one of the following:||3|
|Cybersecurity in the 21st Century: Technology and Ethics|
|Cybercrime, Fraud and Law|