Strategic Leadership Graduate Certificate
Complete the following admission requirements:
- Student must have a completed baccalaureate degree.
- Students that have already obtained a graduate degree will not be required to complete an entrance exam.
- Students with a baccalaureate degree with a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher will not have any additional testing or entry course requirements.
- If the student has a cumulative GPA between 3.0 and 2.75, regardless of the field of study, they will be required to complete the Watson Glaser Critical Thinking Exam.
- If a student has a cumulative GPA below 2.75, they will be required to submit results from either the GRE or GMAT.
Minimum Requirements for Strategic Leadership Graduate Certificate: 12 credits
|General University Requirements|
|Complete the general university requirements.|
|Graduate Certificate Requirements|
|Complete the graduate certificate requirements.|
|Strategic Leadership Program Requirements|
|Complete the following:|
|HSEM F456||Leaderships in Dangerous Contexts||3|
|HSEM F632||Project Management||3|
|HSEM F656||Strategic Leadership||3|
|HSEM F665||Strategic Collaboration||3|