M.A., Interdisciplinary Studies
Complete the admission process including the following:
- In consultation with a UAF faculty member: prepare and submit a statement of research goals and justification for interdisciplinary approach, and a preliminary graduate study plan.
- In consultation with a UAF faculty member, prepare and submit:
- Statement of Academic Goals
- Research Prospectus
- Proposed Graduate Study Plan
- Other materials: resume, official transcripts, two (2) academic letters of recommendation, one (1) Letter of Endorsement from one proposed MA Advisory Committee members (one from UAF committee chair).
Minimum Requirements for Interdisciplinary Studies M.A.: 30 credits
|General University Requirements|
|Complete the general university requirements.|
|Master’s Degree Requirements|
|Complete the master’s degree requirements.|
|Pass a comprehensive examination.|