Graduate Certificate, Business Continuity
- Student must have a completed baccalaureate degree.
- If the degree is in a non-security or business continuity related field and has a 3.0 or higher cumulative GPA, they will be required to start with one 400-level course, which is an elective option for the degree.
- Students that have already obtained a graduate degree will not be required to complete an entrance exam or complete a 400-level course first.
- Students with a baccalaureate degree in a related field, with a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher will not have any additional testing or entry course requirements.
- If the student has a cumulative GPA between 3.0 and 2.75, regardless of the field of study, they will be required to complete the Watson Glaser Critical Thinking Exam.
- If a student has a cumulative GPA below 2.75, they will be required to submit results from either the GRE or GMAT.
Minimum Requirements for Business Continuity Graduate Certificate: 12 credits
|General University Requirements|
|Complete the general university requirements.|
|Graduate Certificate Requirements|
|Complete the graduate certificate requirements.|
|Business Continuity Program Requirements|
|Have a bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution.|
|Complete the following:|
|Business Continuity and Risk Assessment|
|Complete one of the following:|
|Business Continuity and Crisis Management 1|
|Business Continuity Audit|
If no prior experience in business continuity, HSEM F445 is a required prerequisite for this certificate.