B.A., B.A.A.S., or B.S. in Interdisciplinary Studies
Minimum Requirements for Degree: 130 credits
- Contact the Academic Advising Center at 907-474-6396 or 888-823-8780 for materials and procedures. Prepare and submit a rationale/justification letter.
- Three faculty members serving in the Academic Advising Center or at rural campuses will serve as the degree completion interdisciplinary studies committee.
- Prepare rationale/justification letter explaining the need for the degree completion program.
- Conduct committee meeting to finalize degree proposal.
- Submit to the dean of general studies for final approval.
- Complete all the requirements for the baccalaureate program including:
- Completing the general education requirements
- Completing the residency requirement
- Completing 39 upper-division credits
Complete the baccalaureate capstone requirement as determined by the program.